Friday 16 March 2012

Planning

Plan your stop to a certain date. Do not try to cut down this does not work stop lying to yourself !.

There are many things that you can do to keep you occupied. I have kept my days as busy as possible, joined a gym, started fishing and taking my kids out more. I also used the following to help me

St Johns wort extract 300mg in tablets is amazing !  It takes away your anxiety and believe me this is the key (works almost straight away) cost me £6.99 for 60 tablets. this will last me 2 weeks and although seems expensive weed can be about a tenner a gram and you.know yourself how much you spend a week.
I found these tablets in my local health store after looking everywhere like Chinese medicine places ect

Valerian for sleep (cost me £6.99)  Not sure about this yet but will let you know (can take time to work)

Fake weed from your local joke shop usually called super skunk or Amsterdam gold ect.
This contains a mix of herbs like wild flower and passion flower also found in kalms.
This does two things.1, chills you out a tiny bit and 2,  most importantly you can still keep your fingers busy by rolling same as a spliff.
The stuff is rank but this helps you later on to stop your rolling habit. I also bought 20 herbal cigarettes from the health shop to smoke in public if needed (£2.35)

Read on to see how I do if you like if not GOOD LUCK to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please speak your mind - new blogger so much to learn